Understanding Scripture: An Overview of the Bible's Origin, Reliability, and Meaning
Primary: Understanding Scripture: An Overview of the Bible's Origin, Reliability, and.pdf - 41,843 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Understanding Scripture: An Overview of the Bible's Origin, Reliability, and.pdf - 40,976 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Understanding Scripture: An Overview of the Bible's Origin, Reliability, and.pdf - 25,772 KB/Sec
- Saving the Bible from Ourselves: Learning to Read and Live the Bible Well
- A Year with God: Living Out the Spiritual Disciplines
- What You Do Best in the Body of Christ: Discover Your Spiritual Gifts, Personal Style, and God-Given Passion
- Living the Spirit-Formed Life: Growing in the 10 Principles of Spirit-Filled Discipleship
- With: Reimagining the Way You Relate to God
- The Holiness-Pentecostal Tradition: Charismatic Movements in the Twentieth Century
- Bible Doctrine: Essential Teachings of the Christian Faith
- The Family: A Christian Perspective on the Contemporary Home
- The Spirit of the Disciplines: Understanding How God Changes Lives
- The Craft of Christian Songwriting
Why is the Bible trustworthy?
Does archaeology confirm what the Bible says?
How do I interpret the Bible?
The Bible is the most important book in the world. But questions like these puzzle believers and unbelievers alike. Editors and scholars Wayne Grudem, C. John Collins, and Thomas Schreiner recognize the challenge we all face and offer this volume to help us properly understand the Bible.
Covering a diverse range of essential subjects, including how to read the Bible well and why it is reliable, these eighteen essays delve into specific topics such as world religions, canon, and archaeology. Pastors, lay leaders, students, and other Christians engaged in studying God’s Word will benefit from this collection, written by notable contributors, including J. I. Packer, John Piper, Daniel B. Wallace, and Vern Poythress.
Useful as both a general overview of the Bible and as a tool for more specific reference and training, this book will help you grow in your understanding of Scripture and your ability to apply the Bible to life.