Book Title: Let's Think About Feelings: Tools for Child-Friendly CBT
Publisher: Golden Path Games
Author: Marcie Yeager LCSW
- CBT Toolbox for Children and Adolescents: Over 200 Worksheets & Exercises for Trauma, ADHD, Autism, Anxiety, Depression & Conduct Disorders
- Creative Ways to Help Children Manage BIG Feelings: A Therapist's Guide to Working with Preschool and Primary Children
- The CBT Art Activity Book: 100 illustrated handouts for creative therapeutic work
- CBT Worksheets: CBT Worksheets for CBT therapists in training: Formulation worksheets, Padesky hot cross bun worksheets, thought records, thought ... worksheets and CBT handouts all in one book.
- Creative CBT Interventions for Children with Anxiety
- Playing CBT - therapy game to develop awareness of thoughts, emotions and behaviors for improving social skills, coping skills and enhancing self control.
- Think Good - Feel Good: A Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Workbook for Children and Young People
- Coping Skills for Kids Workbook: Over 75 Coping Strategies to Help Kids Deal with Stress, Anxiety and Anger
- Mad Dragon: An Anger Control Card Game
- The CBT Toolbox: A Workbook for Clients and Clinicians
Let’s THINK About Feelings provides child-friendly tools for therapists who use cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). It is expected that therapists using this resource already have a sound theoretical understanding of CBT and a repertoire of CBT interventions that they use with clients. Let's THINK About Feelings supplements those interventions, by providing activities and visual tools that make the principles of CBT more accessible for young people. Part 1 includes tools to help children differentiate emotions and identify stressors. Part 2 includes tools to help children regulate emotions and behavior, focusing on response inhibition, cognitive flexibility, self-calming and self-monitoring, and problem solving. Contains dozens of reproducible tools and visually engaging worksheets.