Book Title: Fodor's Seattle (Full-color Travel Guide)
Publisher: Fodor's Travel
Author: Fodor's Travel Guides
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Seattle is a city of many personalities: eclectic, urban, outdoorsy, artsy, gritty, down-to-earth, or posh--it's all here, from the quirky character of the Seattle Waterfront, to the eccentric "Republic of Fremont," to hipsters walking baby carriages past aging mansions on Capitol Hill. There's something for just about everyone within this vibrant Emerald City. Outside of Seattle, the San Juan Islands offer a respite from city life, while Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, and Olympic National Park beckon adventure travelers.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on artisan coffee, Pike Place Market, and Seattle's waterways
· Coverage of Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Ballard's restaurants and bars, Olympic Sculpture Park, the Puget Sound Islands, Mt. Rainier, Olympic National Park, and the San Juan Islands.
Planning to visit more of the Pacific Northwest? Check out Fodor's travel guide to the Pacific Northwest with Oregon, Washington & Vancouver.